Monday, November 20, 2006

Am I the only one upset that I won't get to see the OJ interview?



BREITBART.COM - O.J. Simpson Book, TV Special Canceled





And so, the odd planetary alignment that brought about the most bizarre television special in history has passed, and I for one am kind of sad about it. When I first heard that OJ would be interviewed in a show titled, "If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," I thought it was a hoax of some sort. As I realized it was serious, I became outraged and disgusted. Sure, we all know he did it, but hearing him describe the "hypothetical" murders was akin to spitting in the face of the murdered and their families. This is horrible! I yelled. He is a sicko! I can't believe Fox is running this!



And yet, some small part of me was really looking forward to the interview. It's the Gawker, that part in all of us that slows down to look at gruesome accident scenes. Sure, it's sad what happened to those drivers, but gee whiz, look at how mangled everything is! I was looking forward to hearing OJ describe the killings. I wanted to know just how psychopathic he could really be. And after years of speculating about what really happened, we were about to hear it from the killer himself.



But now, because of Mass Outrage, we never will know what really happened. Well, er, I mean, of course we know what really happened, but we don't know know. Oh well. Guess it's back to the golf course to search for the real killer.





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: