Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Daily Microsleep Recap

  • The results of my running-with-tunes poll are interesting -- it's neck and neck! Vote at tinyurl.com/2e9mk4
  • Still feel under the weather. Not sure I should run 3 miles on Tuesday...
  • I'm going to take my running gear to work and try to do it after work. We'll see.
  • I'm eating ice cream for lunch to sooth my scratchy throat. And I think I have a blister on my foot. Gah!
  • Good news: It's not a blister, it's just a callous forming. Bad news: Think it might be smarter to rest than run.
  • There's a STORM a-brewin! And I don't have my umbrella. Also, turns out others in the office have a scratchy throat. I'm not running today.
  • Just leaving work -- a 3-article day to make up for three 0-article days :-)
Follow me on Twitter to get updates in real-time!

No comments: