Friday, February 29, 2008

The Daily Microsleep Recap

  • My right foot went numb after 2 miles. Ummm.........
  • I figured out what happened with my numb foot. Check blog later for details. In other news: this morning's resting pulse? 66!
  • Smoked salmon pita + hummus = SO AMAZINGLY GOOD
  • Editor: "Matt, it's Martina's birthday, so we're going to have cake in two minutes." JUST GREAT. Bah. YES, I have to eat the cake! :-)
  • At a red light, passing the time. On my way to drinks with Jim at Stetsons on U Street!
  • Discovered a new lacing system from RunnersWorld web site -- hopefully that will reduce the pressure on my foot, help prevent numbness...
Follow me on Twitter to get updates in real-time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Matt! I just wanted to let you know I think you're making great progress with your jogging and exercise routine and I am VERY proud of you!!!! I love you, bobo!!!!!!!!! :-) xoxo liz