Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Where I've Been (or: Fitness is Fun!)

As my three regular readers may have noticed, BeforeISleep.net has been fairly barren these days. What has happened? the faithful readers may be asking each other. (Yes, they all know each other and have regular tea parties.) Has our hero fallen into a deep fissure in the earth? Has he been abducted by aliens? or terrorists? Have his typing fingers been crushed in a horrific Segway accident??!

My friends, you needn't worry: it is none of those. I am alive and well, living for these past 8 months in the year 1885.

Wait, no, that wasn't me.

I have, in actuality, been spending a fair amount of free time at the gym, on the road, and over at my sister blog, Still Waiting for the Runner's High, accessible also by clicking the bright yellow blue FITNESS link up at the top of the page. There you will find all sorts of wondrous posts, maps and videos, all detailing my upcoming transformation from Fat Ass Who Watches TV All Day to... Fat Ass Who Runs Slowly!

I heartily encourage you to bookmark the other blog and read it daily. For there will be posts daily. Sadly, I expect BiS to languish a bit, at least until the damn Cherry Blossom 10 Mile Run is over. Until then, you can find me over on the other side of the Internet, searching in vain for the mythical runner's high...

Godspeed!

No comments: