As promised, here for All to Enjoy is the video of last week's Lauriol Plaza adventure starring Ben, Lee, Dave, Elizabeth and me. It's a nice 27 minute video, and I encourage you to sit down and enjoy your lunch or dinner as you watch it. That way, you can pretend you were at Lauriol with us!
Topics of conversation include:
- What we're up to! (Boring job stuff!)
- One- and ten-year predictions! (Lee will have six children!)
- Who's BlackBerry is better! (Mine!)
- Whether it is possible to perform a passable karaoke version of Hotel California without any real-time musical accompaniment at all! (Indeed it is! But only if the person who starts the song has an impeccable memory of the proper starting pitch. Which she does!)
- And so on!
- Who Controls the Internet? by Jack Goldsmith and Tim Wu
- The Game by Neil Strauss
- Land of Lincoln by Andrew Ferguson
Don't forget to comment!